We’ve been pitched for years that the “bar is raising” in the industry, but in reality, there’s way more “filling” of the bar with minimal raising. For years NAR’s main focus has been on mass producing, or what we like to say “printing” new agents vs. raising the quality of training.
There is a dire need for an apprenticeship model, that we feel is a game-changer, with set standards to help dramatically decrease the number of brand-damaging, undereducated agents to help raise the professionalism needed to save our industry. We plan to set these standards with LEOPARD, which will rebrand real estate and save our industry.
- Performance Levels – Must have 10 listings or 20 transactions with 5 listings a year.
- Verified Team Certification – Training & Processes and Compliance & Technology.
- Customer Service Reviews – Have a feedback loop system in place to survey EVERY client, not just the ones you know you’ll get a perfect score from. Must have a 90% or higher Net Promoter Score.
- Client First Transparency – Have full transparency with commissions, disclosures, and sales processes and a public display of ethics complaints, and outing the “bad actors”.
- Bar Raised Apprenticeship – Two years (24+ deals) of side-by-side development with an Elite Agent.
Claim Your Membership
Join the Conversation
Let’s keep the conversation going. Join us via our private Facebook forum and let us know what opportunities you see where teams need a voice.